Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Brownie-holics


This evening, after much pestering from my husband, I set out to make a much anticipated batch of brownies. At our house, making a tray of yummy brownies has become a weekly affair, and my brownie-holic husband was starting to get cravings so strong I had to head straight to the kitchen to help him get his fix. There’s no hurt in feeding the addiction. Why you ask? Well, the aphrodisiac nature of chocolate in the brownies certainly helps brighten the day, doesn’t it? *Wink*

Besides, making brownies never feels like a chore to me. Crack a few eggs, mix in all the ingredients, whip it up with the electric mixer and then you have yourself a delicious bowl of brownie batter ready for cooking!

So what do I do while I wait for my brownies to come out of the oven? Lick the leftover batter on the bowl, of course!

I love brownies; it is the perfect combination of cake and chocolate in a moist little package. A friend of mine makes them so spectacular I wonder why she doesn’t have her own show on the Food network. You can check her blog out at: http://virtualfrolic.blogspot.com.

By the way, you were wondering where I got the recipe for aphrodisiac brownies, right? Well, check out Cucina Bella’s blog at http://cucinabella.blogspot.com/ under Aphrodite's Brownies. Not only does she know her desserts, she knows her cooking too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Counter by Pliner.Net
singles, shopping, search, classifieds