Saturday, June 17, 2006

Callebaut Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Snack attack! A craving was taking hold of me and I was searching my kitchen for the perfect snack. All I could find was a package of Chips Ahoy cookies and some jelly beans. Seeing that I have been watching my weight for some time now, I wasn't about to lose precious calories on anything less than luxurious treats. So, I ventured to find the perfect cookie recipe.


I interviewed my fellow blogger Cucina Bella on what she could recall as the best tasting recipe, and she lead me on a hunt to find the The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. I loved the recipe but realized I ran out of flour and the bittersweet chocolate chips. All I had was Bisquick mix and a giant hunk of Callebaut Semisweet Chocolate.

I decided to modify the recipe to include my ingriedients and the results were spectacular! After breaking the hunk into chunks fit for cookies, I mixed my recipe ingriedients to form one of the tastiest cookies I have had in years! The pecans gave it an extra edge. Try it yourself and you'll know exactly what I am talking about.


Callebaut Chocolate Chunk Cookie Recipe

2 2/3 cups Bisquick mix
12 oz Callebaut Semisweet Chocolate Chunks
¾ cup brown sugar
¾ cup sugar
2 sticks butter
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup pecans

Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix liquid ingredients first. Gradually add Bisquick mix in 1 cup at a time until fully blended. Add nuts and chocolate. Scoop 1 tablespoon at a time onto cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The factory of Callebaut is not far from our village. I hope you enjoy the chocolat very much. It's the best of the world:))
Greets from Belgium.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Shakti said...

Bart -

How amazing to be near one of the more exquisite chocolate factories of the world! I tip my hat to you too!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah Caron said...

Yum. THose look delicious.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Male fertility and ritalin ritalin and sexual libido Crittenden county kentucky auto rentals Savanna samson and jenna jameson gallery ritalin sr ritalin la Saab 9 3 sport saloon p Registration key scrabble deluxe Gay big mucles Hair removal laser treatment in leeds Rainbow vacuum cleaner belts 1967 buick wildcat quater panels ritalin package insert is topamax used for pain Online pharmacies no prescription required bontril Orange county north carolina registrar of deeds Msi geforce video cards Acne articles dorm room area rugs

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Counter by Pliner.Net
singles, shopping, search, classifieds