Friday, November 17, 2006

It's that time of year again...


When everything around you looks absolutely fabulous!

I love Thanksgiving because its when pumpkin pie and other delicious holiday treats are in great abundance! This year, I will finally be celebrating Thanksgiving in my own home, unlike Thanksgivings' past. I have a lot of preparing to do, therefore I am getting excited as I see holiday bargains at the grocery store.

I just can't wait until I can make some delicious pumpkin pie! I am going to see if my guests will allow me to add a chocolate twist to a delectable holiday favorite. I want to be sure everyone is in agreeance first. If all goes as planned, I will be back up posting my chocolate treat!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Counter by Pliner.Net
singles, shopping, search, classifieds